The 2022 Swift Burgundy -On order
The Burgundy Holiday Home offers outstanding value while fusing practicality with timeless design for fantastic family accommodation. Modelling a soft furnishings scheme for, its versatile aspect is exceptionally appealing.
It’s easy to see why Burgundy is one of Swift’s most popular holiday homes from the moment you step inside the airy interior, where low energy LED lighting throughout creates a bright environment and an open-plan layout gives a feeling of expanse.
The well-considered lounge is filled with natural light via a full-length window, and the fixed L-shape sofa with fold-out bed is tailored to your relaxation. An on-trend aspect is provided by Burgundy’s fresh ‘Botanical’ soft furnishings, using accents of nature to bring the outside in, and a sleek fireplace lifts the quality finish.
The rural-inspired kitchen presents Shaker style doors in 'Matt Mussel' and laminate worktops with matching upstands in 'Graphite Fleetwood' finish, conveying a calm, inviting look which coordinates seamlessly with the dining area’s freestanding table and fixed seating. Burgundy also benefits from high-quality appliances, such as a Thetford 'Cocina' oven with grill, four-burner gas hob and hood, and an A+ rated double door freestanding fridge freezer.
A family bathroom comprising shower cubicle with thermostatic shower, WC, sink and extractor features across the Burgundy range, and also have a WC and sink off the main bedroom.
All fixed beds boast Duvalay™ mattresses with Crib 5 rated fabric, and bedside shelf units plus overbed storage are included in all bedrooms. One bed stores under the other for extra space in one twin bedroom, and a vanity area with mirror and socket lends further refinement to the main bedroom.
A gas water heater keeps everyone comfortable whatever the season, aided by superb thermal performance delivered by uPVC windows, lagged underfloor pipes, and thorough floor, roof and wall insulation.
And engineered for long-lasting looks, Burgundy models stylish woodgrain textured ‘Sandstone’ aluminium cladding and LED exterior lighting, alongside bonded sandwich exterior wall construction for greater strength, a coated steel pantile roof and a Fusion galvanised chassis (with finish warrantied for ten years).
- Fusion galvanised chassis with finish warrantied for ten years
- Bonded sandwich exterior wall construction for greater strength
- Coated steel pantile roof
- Distinctive pre-coated 'folded' steel bargeboards with LED lighting to front aspect
- ‘Sandy Beige’ woodgrain textured aluminium cladding
- uPVC windows with push-button security locks
- PVC gutters and down pipes
- Low energy exterior side light
Excellent thermal performance:
- 50mm insulation in floor
- 90mm insulation in roof
- 30mm insulation in walls
- Lagged underfloor pipes
- 'Botanical’ soft furnishing scheme
- Gas water heater
- Luxury carpet with underlay throughout
- Laminate effect vinyl flooring in kitchen/dining/bathroom(s)
- Low energy LED lighting throughout
- 'Nebraksa Oak' woodgrain
- USB sockets
- Good provision of double electric sockets throughout
- Hallway door to 36ft and 38ft models
- Full length window offering scenic view
- Fixed L-shape sofa with fold out occasional bed
- Coffee table
- Lined curtains with tiebacks and voiles
- Fireplace design with contemporary 2kW electric Optiflame® stove feature
- Contemporary framed wall picture
- Shaker' style kitchen doors in 'Matt Mussel' with door knob handles and drawer cup pulls in 'Arial Pewter'
- Thetford 'Cocina' glass fronted oven, grill and electronic ignition with improved door function, higher temperatures, burner rating and heat up times
- Cooker hood with extractor fan vented outside
- 4-burner gas hob with electronic ignition
- A+ rated double door freestanding fridge freezer
- Integrated microwave oven
- Stainless steel sink/drainer
- 40mm laminate worktops with matching upstands in 'Graphite Fleetwood' finish
- Dining area with fixed style seating, freestanding table and two cylinder stools
- Shower cubicle with thermostatic shower in main bathroom
- LED vanity spotlights
- Dual flush WC
- Extractor fan in main bathroom
- Duvalay™ mattress to all beds with Crib 5 rated fabric
- One bed stores under the other for extra space in one twin bedroom
- 'Nebraksa Oak' headboard(s)
- Bedside shelf units and overbed storage
- Vanity area with mirror and socket
- TV sockets & Co-Ax to all bedrooms plus booster
Imagery is the manufacturers own and may show optional specification.
All props are for photographic purposes only
If you would like to view in person or arrange a virtual viewing of this or any of our holiday homes, please call our sales team today on 07796 241 196
Location: Awaiting Delivery
Size: 36ft x 12ft
No. Toilets: 2
Make Up Bed: Yes
Seperate Toilet: Yes
Heating: Central Heating
Double Glazing: Yes
Available atTrefalun Park
Share this page