Well-appointed and stylish, this beautiful Bordeaux Holiday Home is renowned for its contemporary, practical accommodation. Updated for 2021 with a ‘Maldives’ soft furnishings scheme, conjuring an elegant aspect which complements the overall interior design, these holiday homes offer exceptional value for money as well as a homely feel.
With excellent specification from luxury carpet with underlay to low energy LED lighting throughout and warm 'Nebraska Oak' woodgrain, they have been devised for inviting family getaways.
The bright, airy living area provides a cosy yet spacious retreat with a freestanding two-piece suite, including fold-out occasional bed and scatter cushions, framed fireplace with 'Bach' electric fire, and a sleek coffee table with two upholstered stools underneath. There’s a TV point with Co-Ax and 240V socket for relaxing evenings in, and a large mirror and modern framed wall picture add extra flair.
The open-plan layout flows through to the well-equipped kitchen, where you’ll find streamlined soft-close kitchen units in 'Riverstone' and light grey upper doors, as well as 'Torano Marble' laminate worktops with upstands for an on-trend look. The high-quality appliances range from a Thetford 'Cocina' glass fronted oven and grill with four-burner gas hob, to an integrated microwave and A+ rated double door fridge freezer, perfect for preparing meals to be shared around the dining suite with four 'Rochelle' chairs.
Freshen up in the chic bathrooms. The main bathroom has a large shower cubicle with glass sliding door and thermostatic shower, LED vanity spotlights, a dual flush WC and extractor fan, while a convenient WC and sink are located off the main bedroom.
The Bordeaux offers plenty of space for everyone to recharge. The ample main bedroom has a vanity area with mirror and socket, as well as a king-size or double bed (depending on model) with lift-up storage. All beds are fitted with Duvalay™ mattresses, featuring Crib 5 rated fabric, and are flanked by bedside cabinets and overbed storage.
For superb thermal performance, the holiday homes are fitted with uPVC windows, lagged underfloor pipes and thorough floor, roof and wall insulation.
And engineered for long-lasting looks, boasting stylish woodgrain textured ‘Sandy Beige’ aluminium cladding and LED exterior lighting, alongside bonded sandwich exterior wall construction for greater strength, a coated steel pantile roof and a Fusion galvanised chassis.
- Fusion galvanised chassis with finish warrantied for ten years
- Bonded sandwich exterior wall construction for greater strength
- Coated steel pantile roof
- Distinctive pre-coated 'folded' steel bargeboards with LED lighting to front aspect
- ‘Sandy Beige’ woodgrain textured aluminium cladding
- Covered integrated 5ft deck with balustrade (Bordeaux Escape)
- ‘Front Aspect’ sliding doors (Bordeaux Escape)
- uPVC ‘Rustic Oak’ windows with push-button security locks (Bordeaux Escape)
- White uPVC windows with push-button security locks (Bordeaux)
- PVC gutters and down pipes
- Low energy exterior side light
- Excellent thermal performance:
- 50mm insulation in floor
- 90mm insulation in roof
- 30mm insulation in walls
Lagged underfloor pipes
- 7ft (2.13m) high ceilings at side walls
- 'Maldives’ soft furnishing scheme
- Planked interior ceiling system (Bordeaux Escape)
- Luxury carpet with underlay throughout
- Laminate effect vinyl flooring in kitchen/dining/bathroom(s)
- 'Nebraska Oak' woodgrain
- Stylish 'Pronto' gold matt handles throughout
- Low energy LED lighting throughout
- USB sockets
- Good provision of double electric sockets throughout
- Freestanding two-piece suite with fold out occasional bed and scatter cushions
- Coffee table with two upholstered cylindrical stools underneath
- Framed fireplace with contemporary 'Bach' electric fire
- Mirror with gold frame
- Stylish framed wall picture
- TV point with Co-Ax and 240V socket
- Soft close on kitchen units
- Thetford 'Cocina' glass fronted oven, grill and electronic ignition with improved door function, higher temperatures, burner rating and heat up times
- Discrete extractor fan vented to outside
- 4-burner gas hob with electronic ignition
- Integrated microwave
- A+ rated double door integrated fridge freezer
- White resin bowl and drainer
- Brass effect tap with porcelain handles
- 40mm 'Torano Marble' laminate worktops with upstands
- White tile effect splashback
- Stylish kitchen units in 'Riverstone' supermatt with upper doors in 'Light Grey' perfect touch
- Two ‘Steam Punk’ pendant light fittings above central worktop
- Dining suite with four 'Rochelle' chairs in 'Riverstone'
- Table comes with 'Toulouse' wood effect top
- Roller blind in 'Carnival Buttercup'
- Large shower cubicle with glass sliding door and thermostatic shower with topper and LED downlights in main bathroom
- LED vanity spotlights
- Dual flush WC
- Acrylic splashback with green glass look
- Extractor fan in main bathroom
- King Size master bed in main bedroom with lift up storage
- Duvalay™ mattress to all beds with Crib 5 rated fabric
- Padded headboard(s)
- Under locker LED strip lights
- Bedside cabinets with 'Jackson Pine' inset panel and overbed storage
- Brass effect curtain poles
- Vanity area with mirror and socket in main bedroom
- TV sockets & Co-Ax to all bedrooms plus booster
Please call or message our office for further details
Location: Trefalun Park
Size: 38ft x 12ft
No. Toilets: 2
Make Up Bed: Yes
Seperate Toilet: Yes
Heating: Central Heating
Double Glazing: Yes
Available atTrefalun Park
Share this page