The 2021 Swift Bordeaux -available to view today at Ants Hill Holiday Park
Well-appointed and stylish, the Swift Bordeaux Holiday Home presents contemporary, practical accommodation with a choice of two or three bedrooms.
Add in a stylish interior design, an excellent specification and outstanding value for money, and you have an exceptional family space for making treasured memories together.
The ‘Maldives’ soft furnishings scheme conjures an elegant aspect which complements the overall interior design, this holiday home offers exceptional value for money as well as a homely feel.
With excellent specification from luxury carpet with underlay to low energy LED lighting throughout and warm 'Nebraska Oak' woodgrain, they have been devised for inviting family getaways.
The bright, airy living area provides a cosy yet spacious retreat with a freestanding two-piece suite, including fold-out occasional bed and scatter cushions, framed fireplace with 'Bach' electric fire, and a sleek coffee table with two upholstered stools underneath. There’s a TV point with Co-Ax and 240V socket for relaxing evenings in, and a large mirror and modern framed wall picture add extra flair.
The open-plan layout flows through to the well-equipped kitchen, where you’ll find streamlined soft-close kitchen units in 'Riverstone' and light grey upper doors, as well as 'Torano Marble' laminate worktops with upstands for an on-trend look. The high-quality appliances range from a Thetford 'Cocina' glass fronted oven and grill with four-burner gas hob, to an integrated microwave and A+ rated double door fridge freezer, perfect for preparing meals to be shared around the dining suite with four 'Rochelle' chairs (two additional folding chairs in three-bed models).
Freshen up in the chic bathrooms. The main bathroom has a large shower cubicle with glass sliding door and thermostatic shower, LED vanity spotlights, a dual flush WC and extractor fan, while a convenient WC and sink are located off the main bedroom.
The Bordeaux offers plenty of space for everyone to recharge. The ample main bedroom has a vanity area with mirror and socket, as well as a king-size or double bed (depending on model) with lift-up storage. All beds are fitted with Duvalay™ mattresses, featuring Crib 5 rated fabric, and are flanked by bedside cabinets and overbed storage.
For superb thermal performance, the holiday homes are fitted with uPVC windows, lagged underfloor pipes and thorough floor, roof and wall insulation.
Engineered for long-lasting looks, boasting stylish woodgrain textured ‘Sandy Beige’ aluminium cladding and LED exterior lighting, alongside bonded sandwich exterior wall construction for greater strength, a coated steel pantile roof and a Fusion galvanised chassis (with finish warrantied for ten years).
- Fusion galvanised chassis with finish warrantied for ten years
- Bonded sandwich exterior wall construction for greater strength
- Coated steel pantile roof
- Distinctive pre-coated ‘folded’ steel bargeboards with LED lighting to front aspect
- Sandy Beige woodgrain textured aluminium cladding
- White uPVC windows with push-button security locks
- PVC gutters and down pipes
- Low energy exterior side light
Excellent thermal performance:
- 50mm insulation in floor
- 90mm insulation in roof
- 30mm insulation in walls
- Lagged underfloor pipes
- 7ft (2.13m) high ceilings at side walls
- Maldives soft furnishing scheme
- Luxury carpet with underlay
- Laminate effect vinyl flooring in kitchen/dining/bathroom(s)
- Nebraska Oak woodgrain
- Low energy LED lighting throughout
- Stylish Pronto gold matt handles throughout
- USB sockets
- Double electric sockets throughout
- Freestanding two-piece suite with fold out occasional bed and scatter cushions
- TV point with Co-Ax and 240V socket
- Framed fireplace with contemporary Bach electric fire
- Coffee table with two upholstered cylindrical stools underneath
- Mirror with gold frame
- Framed wall picture
- Thetford Cocina glass fronted oven, grill and electronic ignition with improved door function, higher temperatures, burner rating and heat-up times
- Four-burner gas hob with electronic ignition
- Discrete externally vented extractor fan
- Integrated microwave oven*
- Integrated fridge and freezer
- Stylish kitchen units in Riverstone Supermatt with upper doors in Light Grey perfect touch
- Soft close on kitchen units
- 40mm Levanto Marble laminate worktops with upstands
- Steam Punk pendant light fittings above central worktop
- Brass effect tap with porcelain handles
- White resin bowl and drainer
- White tile effect splashback
- Dining suite with four Rochelle chairs in Riverstone (two additional folding chairs in three-bed models)
- Table comes with Toulouse wood effect top
- Roller blind in Carnival Taupe
- Double bed in main bedroom with lift up storage
- NEW deeper and more luxurious Aurora Duvalay™ mattress to all beds with Crib 5 rated fabric
- Padded headboard(s)
- Bedside cabinets with Jackson Pine inset panel and overbed storage
- Under locker LED strip lights
- Vanity area with mirror and socket in main bedroom
- Brass effect curtain poles
- TV sockets & Co-Ax to all bedrooms plus booster
- Large shower cubicle with glass sliding door and thermostatic shower with topper in main bathroom
- Dual flush WC
- Acrylic splashback with green glass look
- LED vanity spotlights
- Extractor fan in main bathroom
Imagery is the manufacturers own and may show optional specification.
All props are for photographic purposes only
If you would like to view in person or arrange a virtual viewing of this or any of our holiday homes, please call our sales team today on 07796 241 196
Location: Ants Hill
Size: 38ft x 12ft
No. Toilets: 2
Make Up Bed: Yes
Heating: Central Heating
Double Glazing: Yes
Available atTrefalun Park, Ants Hill
Share this page